Dunedin, Otago, NZ
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Do you want to be part of a team that upholds values such as agility, integrity, excellence, pride, and safety? Shirley Parsons have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join an esteemed commercial construction business in Dunedin, New Zealand. As Compliance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in implementing, maintaining, and overseeing various electronic management systems and processes.
Your responsibilities will encompass quality management, document management, and internal monitoring and reporting.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits of systems, processes, and documents.
- Managing project registers, including Project Deliverables, RFI, Shop Drawings, and Consultant Inspections.
- Document and Drawing Management (Aconex/Procore), Defect Management (Aconex Field/Procore) and Internal Monitoring and Reporting (Acuite).
- Regular engagement with clients, consultants, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders will be integral.
- Monitoring and upholding quality standards by collaborating with subcontractors and consultants to gather evidence for project deliverables.
- Collaborating with local authorities, clients, and subcontractors to secure relevant certification and documentation.
- Actively contributing to the enhancement of company systems and processes through collaboration with the HSEQ Team.
The Compliance Manager will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills, exemplary time management abilities, and the capacity to thrive under pressure.
- A robust understanding of compliance, quality, and project management.
- Previous experience in similar roles within the construction industry.
- Proficiency using relevant electronic management systems and software, such as Aconex, Procore, Smartsheets, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and adeptness at managing multiple tasks concurrently.
This position does not offer sponsorship opportunities. Only those residing in New Zealand and have a Right to Work will be considered.
Vacancy reference number: PR/000011
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | +61 451 168 870 | firstname.lastname@example.org